Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you take a challenge of a Squirrel with a Suit & Hat on to a game of Ping Pong Ball?

Aw so adorable. The tiny squirrel with his paddle. Awww...of course I would. We'd have to use a spongy ball so I wouldn't hurt him though. That's vitally important.





Unless we'd be playing at his table, which would mean I'd have to be very careful where I stepped.





See...squirrel table:


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3339/3608…Would you take a challenge of a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on to a game of Ping Pong Ball?
No...that squirrel is smart enough to pick out an outfit, so I bet he does wonders on the Ping Pong table.Would you take a challenge of a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on to a game of Ping Pong Ball?
Yes i would
you don't want to go there Scooter,


I play a mean game of ping pong.
I laugh in the face of squirrels.





HA..
that's how i lost my house. so no

No comments:

Post a Comment