Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone else had a squirrel run up thier leg?

Yes I have, many times. I raised a baby squirrel and he used to run up my leg. He made it a game. He'd run up my leg tap my stomach and run back down dozens of times a day.Has anyone else had a squirrel run up thier leg?
Nah. They be afraid of me ferrets.





When, I was a teenager a jackdaw would wake me up in the mornings trying to steal my toe nails. Anything shiny he would try and pilfer, cheeky bird.Has anyone else had a squirrel run up thier leg?
Yeah loads of times. Probably after the topic bar in my pocket. Ever heard this - Wot has a hazelnut in every bite - answer = squirrel ****!!!!
No but i saw a video on youtube of this squirrel who got drunk of fermented apples hah
Yes! It was cool! =D Very funny experience.
no but my sons agama lizard did and boy was he spikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment