Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Squirrel wants to come inside...what to do?

There's this squirrel that keeps trying to get inside my home. It has repeatedly bitten the window screen and I saw it hanging on my front door as well. This all started two days ago and it won't give up....how can I keep it away from my house?Squirrel wants to come inside...what to do?
Don't let it inside. It was probably fed by someone and thinks humans are nice. You don't want it to think so. Scare it, yell at it, and spray the door with bitter apple spray. It should go away, stay consistent, never be nice, but, don't hurt it or touch it, and make sure you don't feed it.Squirrel wants to come inside...what to do?
Have you befriend the squirrel by feeding it? if so the he is only wanting more but no do not let him in the house , just stop feeding it or change feeding place. If you have not been feeding the squirrel then I would say this is unusual behavior and you should call Animal Control ,it could be rabid.
omg, that's too funny. An aunt of mine has a pet squirrel but he's in a little cage most of the time.


Or you could make a squirrel catapult out of a colander and bike tires as the launch pad. But I just don't understand how they make it launch. There were vids on you tube, but they were removed, I'll keep looking though.
Squirrels have diseases..Call a vet ask questions ,it is fee. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment