Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find rabbit and/or squirrel meat in San Antonio, Texas?

My cat has IBD and he requires a special diet. :)Where can I find rabbit and/or squirrel meat in San Antonio, Texas?
Check this out:


http://exoticmeats.com/store/index.php?i鈥?/a>





They're located on NE loop 410 between Broadway and Nacogdoches where the Texas Med Clinic is.





According to their website they have rabbit.Where can I find rabbit and/or squirrel meat in San Antonio, Texas?
There's a taxidermist on Nakoma. Maybe he could give you some ideas.
I have seen a meat market on Cupples south of 90 that sells rabbit. I personally have never been inside though. You might stop by a Culebra meat market, as I'd bet they would be able to get it for you.
I really dont believe that question you ask..I think your just trying to make fun of Texas. Besides that, I looked at your other questions in your profile and your cats eat scence diet cat food, so you are fibbing...Grow up.
At first I was going to suggest that you might grab grandpa's ole double barrel, and go down to the ranch but I haven't been there 9in a month or so and it may have floated down stream. If I were you I would ask at HEB, I haven't seen any there in some time but they used to carry it and so did Handy Andy. There is one more choice and that is also check with Fiesta Food markets. I have come to find out over the years that even thought they don't carry it often they are only to willing to order it for you.
Walk down Loop 1640 ten minutes after rush hour. I guarantee that the road will be littered with animal carcasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment