Saturday, August 21, 2010

Major squirrel infestation inside my roof... what do I do?

Fix the places where they're getting in with METAL. After that, set out live traps to catch any that are still in your roof/attic. Your local animal control can probably lend you the traps (you might have to leave a deposit); ask them what they consider to be the best bait (cat food or peanut butter usually works well). Good luck!Major squirrel infestation inside my roof... what do I do?
BB gunMajor squirrel infestation inside my roof... what do I do?
I have tried the BB/pellet gun , you will find that when you miss it can damage things that you would rather not , I tried poisons and sometimes it will stink up the place if you do not find thier bodies . I have tried traps such as Jim suggested , I found small animal humane traps at Lowes for about $20.00 .These baited with ordinary peanut butter work very nicely . What you do with the trapped critters is up to you . I had to empty my traps several times a day until I got rid of them . And as Jim suggests , find and close thier entrance .
Set traps in your attic and fix the opening they use to get in and out.
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment