Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have red squirrel poo on my white car. I've washed it but it doesn't come off; any ideas?

The acid from the rude squirrel discolored the surface. Try a little polishing compound.I have red squirrel poo on my white car. I've washed it but it doesn't come off; any ideas?
#1 kill offending squirrel ...#2 wax the spot using meguires cleaner wax...#3 fry and eat squirrel...#4 relax and enjoy shinning car and full belly...I have red squirrel poo on my white car. I've washed it but it doesn't come off; any ideas?
Try getting a clay bar. That will take a lot of stuff on your car off, to include squirrel poo. Just make sure that you have either some clay lube, or lots of suds (clay the car while washing) to ensure you don't scuff the paint. Next, put some sealer, and wax on the car, and bingo.
You can try some bleach (diluted) in the wash water.
A short one-sided talk about the car with Extreme prejudice,


Then rewash, wax and buff.
ELBOW grease...if you can't muster any..ask your girlfriend.
get the squirrel to do it
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment