Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wat is the accuracy of a crossman 1007 and could it be lethat to a squirrel?

As to the accuracy I have never shot one nor do I know anyone that has one.


As to the lethality, yes I would kill a squirrel.


I have a cheap ($20) tool sale special china made .177 cal with a Wal-mart red dot.


Its some where in the range of 800fps.


I have taken care of the pesky critters from our bird feeder at 80feet for three years now.








Waterfallchaser,





Life Member NRA


Life Member North American Hunting Club


Combat Handgun Instructor


4 Position National Match coach


Basic Firearms safety Instructor


Bulls eye, and High Power competition shooter.


Former USMC scout/sniper鈥?3rd Marines ReconWat is the accuracy of a crossman 1007 and could it be lethat to a squirrel?
it would really probly not be too lethal unless ur really close, would you just search airgun hunting squirrels and stop asking about shooting it with a bb gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment