Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever been chased by a crazy squirrel?

No but i'll come chase you if ya like,i'm a crazy rabbit!Have you ever been chased by a crazy squirrel?
Yes I have and I was petrified. One second it was happy eating nuts from my hand, the next it wanted the whole bag. I clung on and the squirrel leapt up at my face. I ran and the bl**dy thing ran after me. Man they can move. I felt the best thing to do in the circumstances was ditch the nuts and run!Have you ever been chased by a crazy squirrel?
It seems to happen all the time to me,


Am I going nuts?
yes in Hyde Park a squirrel charged at me, stopped at my feet then turned and wandered off. I was left very confused.
No but I had a chipmunk jump from a tree trunk onto my head and it got tangled up in my hair. That was freaky.
no, but i was chased by an insane chihuahua... it was scary!
Noep, but a squirrel has been chased by a crazy me!
No but I've been stalked by a chipmunk and chased by a crazy groundhog....those things can get vicious!
Have you ever tried to be random and funny at the same time?


Yes.Here.
No
no but a deranged beaver
No.
Can't say that I have, no.
no lol
yes and since then, i dislike squirrels!
maybe he thought you were nuts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was on the phone with a friend and I was telling them how cute this squirrel was and how interesting since it was so close to me. It climbed up a tree. 20 min later in the phone call, it was staring at me menicingly after climbing down the tree. As I tried to walk away it wouldnt let me. I tried to dodge it but it was too fast. I ran away but it was running close behind me! I thought it was gonna jump on my face! I was yelling at the girl on the phone I was talking too but she just thought it was funny. I ended up running inside an watching the squirrel patrol the door from my window. Scary times.

Post a Comment