Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think Barack should get Sasha and Malia a squirrel instead of a dog?

just think of all the fun they could have with a squirrel!.. it would run around the white house and they could chase it and then they could feed it acorns...Do you think Barack should get Sasha and Malia a squirrel instead of a dog?
the puffy tail is worth getting a squirrel for sure. I'd get a dozen squirrels but I'm not even allowed to get a cat. And cats are pretty easy to catch .


Oh, Black Rectangle, I so want a cat. I know you have one. I know you do. Everyone but me has one.Do you think Barack should get Sasha and Malia a squirrel instead of a dog?
A squirrel would make an ideal pet for the White House, BR.


The Obama kids would love it. Plus whenever global tensions were running high, one glance at that puffy tail and cheeky countenance would have any visiting foreign dignitaries laughing and hugging each other in no time at all!


Squirrels - a persuasive force for world peace!
That'd be adorable. OMG, it's puffy tail and acorn fixation. I m about to cry from the adorable-ness of it all! :D





Anyways, Obama does support ACORNs. :D ;)





Political joke. Hope someone got it.
I think he should have each given them a picture of the Republican elephant so they could throw water balloons at it or a dog named Chess to mock Nixon's dog, Checkers.
I think they should stick to a good ole man's best friend.
Who cares what they're pet is?
wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment