Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I get a pet baby squirrel?

No where reputable. They are not pets. They are wildlife, meant to be out in the woods, or neighborhood without any constraints placed on them by people.





Feed the ones in the park, and leave them be.Where can I get a pet baby squirrel?
Well to let you know i had a squirrel before. I didnt have a permit but i took good care of it and even trained it to not bite. at first it did like any wild animal but after it got use to me it really didnt.


It would nibble on my finger.


it is nice to have a squirrel as a pet but you do have to think of how they feel alone and away from their families.


my squirrel was still young and needed to be by its family.


So i decided to let it go back were i got it from.


There was this dry land behing my street. And we always take my dog for walks. He just happen to chase it and step on it softly enough to not hurt it.





If you decide to caught one be careful and win their trust first.Where can I get a pet baby squirrel?
you cant get a pet squirrel.. They are wild animals and should stay in the wild.. First you need to get a permit and a license to own one..
from your pet store..silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment