Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you eat a squirrel, raccoon, skunk, dog, or bear?

If those were the only animals left on earth?....Would you eat a squirrel, raccoon, skunk, dog, or bear?
I would at-least try.....





I have not been raised to eat certain animal... I remember clearly when I tasted horse the first time... it tasted ok, but I am still not in favor.Would you eat a squirrel, raccoon, skunk, dog, or bear?
i would deff eat a squirrel out of those animals.. they are actually very good. they taste like chicken.. my grandmother makes squirrel pot pie and it is very good.
No





==========================


Saya Arnold SuasanaSegar
Well, my dad tasted squirrel before and he said it tastes ok! So i may try.
No, become a veggie
no way. i become a veggie
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment