Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you woke up one morning with a squirrel on your face, what would be the first thing you'd do?

oh nuts..hadnt really thought about it :)If you woke up one morning with a squirrel on your face, what would be the first thing you'd do?
I'd get one of these anti squirrel devises fitted


http://content4.clipmarks.com/view_clip.鈥?/a>If you woke up one morning with a squirrel on your face, what would be the first thing you'd do?
sack the security system installer - I specifically asked for a squirrel proof environment
go back to sleep and deal with it in a few hours, i'm not a very morning person.
Worry that I would get germs or that it would bite me.
I'm start smacking at my face and screaming.
Check that it didn't put it's nuts in my mouth eww.
tell the badger on my stomach to please ask him to get off
say ty at least it was'nt a spider
please dont kill me... I don't have any nuts to give you...
laugh my head off.





me and my friend have jokes about squirrels and it would be really funny
Get it off my face. eww!
scream and run while trying 2 get it off my face and then keep running
tame it, then get it to bite people i don't like
set my cat on him
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment