Saturday, July 31, 2010

If u where walking down the park one day & u see a squirrel in a suit & hat pass by you what would you do?

I would walk up to The most Wonderful, Special and Caring Squirrel. Take his hat off (not to mess his hair) and take him in my arms and give him the biggest Hug i could!If u where walking down the park one day %26amp; u see a squirrel in a suit %26amp; hat pass by you what would you do?
I'd ask him where Alice is at, in which the squirrel would reply, ';I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.'; If u where walking down the park one day %26amp; u see a squirrel in a suit %26amp; hat pass by you what would you do?
Say Hey Scooter, whatcha doin. Reach in my pocket and give him a package of Reese Cups. Pick him up and set him on a bench and we'd sit %26amp; talk about sports for awhile. Give him a hug n say talk to you later %26amp; be on my way. =o`)
I think I'd say hello and ask if he has a twin on Yahoo questions and Answers.I would also ask where he buys his teeny tiny clothes.
I would say hi Scooter, have a reeces pieces buttercup on me!
nothing.
Get some more shrooms from that batch!
Assume I'm seeing things
Start retracing my steps, where in the day did someone slip that in my drink?
Scratch my head in confusion.
I'd smile at him and say ';hi there!';
kick it in the nuts
freak out
lol i would probobly be in shock and then say awwwwww thats so cute......im a girl lol
feed it peanuts.
I'd try to buy some black market nuts from it.
Kidnap him and take him home with me!
I would say '' Hey want a smoke, I often talk with squirrels who smoke them joints''.
Ask myself if I took my meds today or not....
What's up Scoot? Then I'd ask you about sports and stuff.
i would take a picture of it

No comments:

Post a Comment