Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you saw a pack of stray Dogs chasing a Squirrel with a suit & hat on what would you do?

throw them a few steaks... I'd pick you up, hug you close, calm you down pat your back gently...and say...';There, there SA. you're okay..... Once you caught your breathe and the last sob and tear was gone...well I'd plant a kiss on your cheek... release you , say ';Bye,bye SA be careful!'; .... and watch you run to freedom as I waved good bye! :)


Had to modify this a little! Hope you don't mind! It was last last night! smiles!If you saw a pack of stray Dogs chasing a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on what would you do?
I'd not even think of differentiating between a regular squirrel and one wearing a suit and hat, as far as attempting to save it! A creature is a creature. a living thing is a living thing. If in Peril, I'll do my best to save it. It does not have to be dressed to the nines to be worthy of rescue.


If I could not pick the critter up, or stop the straying dogs, I'd pull a tree from its' roots and tell the squirrel to climb it.


But suit and hate and just as it is in nature a critter is a critter, if I can save it I will. I have no favourites!





I'd not hurt the hungry dogs either, I'd feed them Doggy Chow, from a Large bag of the dry stuff! They get hungry too you know, hat or suit standing in the way.If you saw a pack of stray Dogs chasing a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on what would you do?
I would throw rocks at the dogs which would turn their attention to me and climb a tree, or jump a fence. Then I'd invite the squirrel in for nuts and hot chocolate and turn on the MLB network for entertainment.
Cameraphone %26gt; Straight onto the internet!
Shoot the squirrel and feed it to the dogs, then sell the suit.
Oh no! Well, I'd find some way to stop those mean ol' dogs and rescue the squirrel. (without hurting the dogs of course)
I would scream ';SCOOOT!'; and chase the dogs and save the poor squirrel.
I would give the dogs a bone, so they can stop chasing the little guy. :)
Call the humane society!
No, it's a squirrel with a suit and a Cardinals hat chasing puppies.
well i'd have to follow the dogs to check out the Squirrel in the suit %26amp; hat...what else.
id safe the squirrel..even though one almost attacked me the other day.....
I would rescue the little guy of course. (:
Try to chase the dogs away. Have a good weekend.
Id take a picture of it, 'cause nobody would believe it.


~
I'd come to your rescue and save you! The dog would be flung into jail (pet shelter) lol! =D
I would say ';Hey! It's Scooter from Y!A';
I will stop taking weed.
laugh because that would pretty much be the funniest thing I've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment