Saturday, July 31, 2010

If Ghosts are real, how come no one ever sees a ghost badger or squirrel?

hahahah ur funny.If Ghosts are real, how come no one ever sees a ghost badger or squirrel?
just because you havent seen one dont mean nobody else has or you may have seen one and just didnt realize it was a ghost.If Ghosts are real, how come no one ever sees a ghost badger or squirrel?
Do you want the cute answer? :) Animals have more faith than humans. They aren't afraid of crossing over because they don't fear God. They can come back to watch over loved ones but they aren't ghost animals because they have crossed over and choose to come back.
u can see them but look deep around u.
I've seen horses and a dog I had that died, as plain as day. (the horses were not mine and these were 2 separate incidents) Perhaps you just don't hear these stories as often as people oriented ones. Many sightings don't have an actual human figure involved, but people just assume that they must be human, though who knows what that ball of light or small figure or what one thinks is a head really is (or was). It's pretty common for people's pets to hang around their owners because of their loyalty and devotion to watch over them until they can join them in the next realm. And I am yet to see a ghost hunters episode that goes in the woods to look for wildlife ghosts such as badgers and squirrel, they always check houses or buildings of some kind for people. Animal spirits are all around us if we are open to their presence. This is how people get animal spirit guides.
Because they don't think about the things they could of done so they are truly at rest. Although I've heard some stories...
Lol..well just so ya know i've seen my dad's cat's ghost walking around the house!
How do you know that? People see plenty of ghost horses, dogs, cats and birds?
How do you know no one ever sees them? Do you presume to know what everyone does and doesn't do?
I have seen animal souls, yes- One's who became animal spirit guides an dthose who were pets and crossed over.


I have seen a few wild animals, I believe came to shed some of their wisdom on me-Like the polar bear. I saw him peaking into my fish tank. Was a sight to see!!





but no...children and those humans who can't exercise their free will with maturity and knowledge (mentally disabled/severe), and animals cannot make the choice to stay earthbound. They are not able to make the decision rationally.
Yes ghosts are real. I guess they are too busy chasing nuts?
I have seen my dogs' spirits-- i think there are, as u say, squirrel spirits- they are just much harder to notice

No comments:

Post a Comment