Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can a squirrel get even with an annoying dog without getting into too much trouble?

Seems someone has it out for me. Any help would be appreciated. I guess this just might turn out like an updated version of Road Runner vs the Coyote filled with Acme rockets and stuff.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How can a squirrel get even with an annoying dog without getting into too much trouble?
Just by throwing big Walnuts at the dog ! ';You can do it, I can help!'; (Home Depot phrase)How can a squirrel get even with an annoying dog without getting into too much trouble?
take an acorn and fling it into the dogs butt, hell never know how it got there
Dig up his bones and place them high up in your favorite tree. That'll teach him! Or when he's inside, pee in his water bowl. %26lt;mutters%26gt; Setting traps for innocent little squirrels!
Wait till he's sleeping and then pounce on him. Be ready to run fast though.
The world is full of people like that..But you've got me
Sure climb the tree you little rat. Remember this picture of what happened to your little red cousin.





http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog/slideshow鈥?/a>





Marigold -%26gt;http://www.sqdog.com/





Update: I spoke with my Dog Pound lawyer and he said this question may constitute conspiracy charges being brought against you. Watch you nuts buddy
I'd just let it go. I wouldn't worry too much about the Woof dog, I'm sure you're quite a few steps ahead of him. If he can't even get you to come out of the garage, then I wouldn't worry about him outsmarting you any time in the near future. Lay low, he'll get bored...And who knows, maybe some fast chipmunk will come by and give him a good chase( the chipmunk will win of course)
We can have a Toga party and not invite the dog, that will show him.
dig a hole in the ground


cover it with grass and lure


him in with some red meat


(=
Figure out which house he lives in by watching him. Then scamper over the tree tops where he can't get you, and get onto the roof of the house. Most houses have spaces under the eaves where you can squeeze in. Bring the wife and kids, and make yourself comfortable for the winter.





It has been truly said: living well is the best revenge!
stupid squirrels. they make me laugh...i got pine cones thrown at me before...i shot him haha.





you should jump around and get him dizzy haha
Instead of throwing nuts.. catch him napping and bite his..stash of nuts.
throw nuts at it from the trees
hide his toys
The squirrels in my yard tend to run around just out of my dog's tie-out reach. Very teasing! Drives my dog nuts!
I can see that Bluto has answered the question! so I'll go with his answer! lol
judging by the answers, that dog isn't the only one who feels that way. but by and large most folks love you squirrel. i leave peanuts out for you all the time. at Christmas you stored a lot of walnuts and Brazil nuts. fire at will. i will have that dog ';tutored'; if he doesn't leave you alone.
OMG,,,,you are having trouble with Woof,,,,Why don't the two of you kiss %26amp; make up %26amp; be my din,,,errr,,,I meant be my guests for dinner?
slap him in the face with your NUTS...squirrel....Giggidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment