Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's your opinion on this LSU squirrel story?

Earlier this semester someone wrote into LSU's school paper with this story:





Yesterday my girlfriend was coming up to my dorm room, so, like I have the entire year, I threw my Tiger card** to her out my third story window. The card landed about 10 feet away from her, and she went to pick the card up. Suddenly she heard a strange chirping sound, and as she was looking to see what was making the sound, a squirrel darted from behind a tree, grabbed the card and ran all the way up the pine tree with it. I witnessed all of this from my third story window. I was as surprised as I was ticked off. I looked today to see if the squirrel had dropped the card, but nothing was there. Thanks to that squirrel, today I had to spend $15 on a new card.';





Do you think this student should have to pay for the new card? Or is the school responsible for the squirrel's antics?





**The LSU ';tiger card'; is the school ID used to enter dorm buildings.What's your opinion on this LSU squirrel story?
omg i love the LSU TIGERS!!!!What's your opinion on this LSU squirrel story?
NO, he should not be so careless with his valuables, I would be ashamed to ask the school to pay, he should have climbed the tree and took his card back from the squirrel, but what can I say his going to LSU had he gone to Tulane he would have had better seance LOL
That is too funny!!!!! Sorry but go ahead and cough up the money dude. Don't hate the squirrel.
You should pay for not having school pride.
Did he loose the card? Then it's his responsibility. I mean he didn't have to throw it down. How about this, he, the girlfriend and the squirrel can pay $5.00 each...
i'd pay 15 to have a great story like that under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment