Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you saw Dick Cheney getting ready to shoot a Squirrel with a Suit & Hat on what would you do?

scream, ';noooooo!'; and jump in front of the squirrel in slow motion to take the bullet myself.If you saw Dick Cheney getting ready to shoot a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on what would you do?
I would throw a brick at his head, and then when he fell I would commence to kicking him furiously while the Squirrel ran to safety. haha, I think I have violent tendencies =/ But, I don't take too kindly to folks shootin' Squirrels with suits and hats on! =PIf you saw Dick Cheney getting ready to shoot a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on what would you do?
I would assume there is a (factual) conspiracy theory that has nothing to do with a squirrel at all...seriously.





That ';squirrel'; is part of a false flag operation and you bess' be runnin'!
I'd ask why is he trying to shoot George Bush. *zing*
Scream ';Nooooo!'; And throw a big rock at Cheney while alerting the squirrel to run and hide. Then I'd tell Dick that he better stay away from squirrels with a suit and hat, or he'll be sorry.
Tackle him to the ground and then go check to see if the cute little squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat was alright :)
Cheney is going down, tackle him then *mistake* him for a quail, claiming the sun was in my eyes, plus I can't stand the man at all.
I would move eveybody directly in his line of fire, because that's the safest place you could be.
Thank him.
I would hope the squirrel had a m16A2 and used it.
Laugh. Very belly ripping laughter!
Shoot his gun out of his hand first. Have a good day.
I would tell him if he keeps this up he is going to have no friends left.
RUN!! he might shoot me by accident lol
Id say, ';Dick! Are you nuts?';
probably a fox movie
I would call 911 and tell them to hurry up and get there
I'd shoot Dick Cheney, You do NOT shoot a squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on..
Ask him if he paid full retail for the suit and hat
move to jamaica
Push him out of his wheelchair.
Bump into him.
I would kick him in the Family Jewels and call him a douche!
';I need to lay off the sauce';
Stop him!@# Squirrels are our friends!
I would kick him where it hurts!
Scream and run.
Film it!


.
RUN! That man has crappy aim!
call 911. quick. fast. and in a hurry.
video tape him and post it on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment