Friday, November 25, 2011

When should i release my Squirrel back into the wild!?

He is about .. 7 or 8 week's old now!!


I juss dont know when tha right time is


ta let him go .. I need sum advice .. !!When should i release my Squirrel back into the wild!?
I don't think he's old enough quite yet punkin....I'd give him til he's at least 12 weeks and letting them go can be kinda tricky. I haven't hand raised a squirrel in quite some time but I included a link to a site where there are people who know EVERYTHING there is to know about squirrels and they can guide you step by step all the way.


If you go there, tell them PeeWee's mom sent you.When should i release my Squirrel back into the wild!?
To be honest, i'm not sure why you have a pet squirrel in the first place...


I'd say give it another month though.

No comments:

Post a Comment