Friday, November 25, 2011

What site can i go to to find out if its illegal to own a pet squirrel?

in wichita, ksWhat site can i go to to find out if its illegal to own a pet squirrel?
*It is not illegal to own a squirrel. I own a rehab center at my house. I have a male squirrel that I hand raised. He is slightly handicapped and could not be released. I have had him 7 years. That is old for a squirrel. Booger is his name. You can not pet him like a cat or dog. I must wear gloves. He does not understand that when he plays his sharp teeth hurts human skin. He rides on my back. He occupies a huge cage with my dwarf male bunny. They get along great.





Booger goes down and spends time with Gort. They each have their own levels. A squirrel is not meant to be a pet. They can bite and hurt you. They require fresh bark each day as part of their diet. You must do this all year long. Care is not easy and I would not recommend this to anyone. Look for other choices. If you do have a squirrel that has fallen out of a nest then find a rehaber in your area.What site can i go to to find out if its illegal to own a pet squirrel?
u live in Kansas? well ucan look it up in ur states animal code google it. here in california its illegal. i just feed them and i feed the birds too
i don't think you would want too, they are cute and everything but will panic if a human tries to hold one
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment