Friday, November 25, 2011

Just Curious Survey: Would it be inappropriate to steal crackers from a squirrel?

If so, why?





If no, a simple no, voch, niet, nei, nein, 不, or ochi will be sufficient.





.Just Curious Survey: Would it be inappropriate to steal crackers from a squirrel?
as long as you dont touch their nuts!Just Curious Survey: Would it be inappropriate to steal crackers from a squirrel?
Yes. You can steal the crackers but keep your paws off his nuts.





;-)
Go for it. They steal my acorns. My pretty, pretty acorns. My adorable little acorns, how I love you. Hey, smooky wooky acorns! I love you, my little oaknuts.





%26lt;--- weird
No,





because a squirrel would not think twice about stealing a cracker from you.





Do onto others......
would you want to take candy from a baby?i hope not...
yes, squirrels deserve crackers too. they like ritz.
YE But That is not nice.


LOL


Being good today.

















xxxK
yes, have you ever tried to climb a tree to chase a squirrel?
Let me tell you about our earth animals. Squirrels have acorns and parrots have crackers, so you need to steal it from a parrot when it's not looking cause some can talk
不- i assume this means no. anywayz we believe in the saying eat or be eatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment