Friday, November 25, 2011

Now you've heard all the arguments against are you going to continue dating that squirrel?

No I woke up and listened and got rid.Now you've heard all the arguments against are you going to continue dating that squirrel?
she said she had a special place for my nuts and looked at me with those big brown eyes





I can tell you that this wolfs heart melted








Dont make me give her up................................please








if she messes with me i will just eat her anyway, plenty more squirrels in those woodsNow you've heard all the arguments against are you going to continue dating that squirrel?
But girls like to explore their sexuality, leave those creatures alone!
not if you don't want me too , but he does like hiding behind the curtains in a red cat suit xxx
look if you remember that sometimes i just need nutkin to hold me.
No I am going to skin and eat it
No the b@stard ate my pickles.
No. that's just nuts.
Yes!....I love scooter...you guys are a bunch of haters!
oh dear, I already fried him up and ate him with some cornbread and ice tea
Your right I am........I love him man!!
I`m afraid i shall be

No comments:

Post a Comment