Friday, November 25, 2011

Does anyone else think that the little squirrel w/the little hat (scooter) is the cutest little avatar?

Yes. haha. I love the squirrel with the hat. And Scooter is a really nice person too. Great Question. Here's a star =]Does anyone else think that the little squirrel w/the little hat (scooter) is the cutest little avatar?
Scooter Rocks! =D

Report Abuse


Does anyone else think that the little squirrel w/the little hat (scooter) is the cutest little avatar?
I haven't seen him; will be looking out for it though;


p.s. this is my co worker/ all we do is stay on yahoo answers until it is time to go; cool huh,





I just saw the avatar; cuteeeee
Haven't seen it, sounds cute.





Oh, there it is ! Odd to have a name with ';cat'; in it.
LOL! you read my mind


it is!! and the story behind the avatar is even cuter!!!
has serious competition
Thanks for the compliment. :)
OOOOOOOOOOH yeah!!!
Yes, I do. I fell in Love with that little Avatar.
He's soooooo Cute.
Yeah, very cute.
i get to say welcome back scooter
Sure.
i am glad to see it back.
yea its so cute!!
no, its dumb
Yes, I agree it is Cute.
Put a link....I haven't seen it before.
it sounds cute but i haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment