Friday, November 25, 2011

If u found a Squirrel with a hat & suit on in the dinner table eating your bowl of peanuts what would you do?

I would give him a Reese's Pieces buttercup. :)If u found a Squirrel with a hat %26amp; suit on in the dinner table eating your bowl of peanuts what would you do?
Actually, the bowl on my table contains cashews... But if a squirrel with a hat and suit was eating out of THAT I'd probably be like... ';Hey, weren't you on my bed the other day?';If u found a Squirrel with a hat %26amp; suit on in the dinner table eating your bowl of peanuts what would you do?
I would thank that squirrel, b/c i have been looking to get rid of those! I would also say ';nice suit!';


good riddance peanuts
I'd ask him to take the hat off because it's rude to wear it at the table.
Let him eat all he want, and invite him to enjoy dinner and a drink with me!
Ask if I can have the hat and suit so my ferret could wear them to the dance Saturday night.
Take a photo quick before it goes away and then post it on the internet
grap the squirrel swatter
I would make him a pot of tea to wash the nuts down.
I'd let him have them! Squirrel's with hats and suits on are soo cute!!! =) of course, the only one I've seen is you're avatar, but he is a cutie!
Well since I live by myself and no one would believe me I guess I would try to cut down on the VODKA.
I would check his pockets when he was leaving. He may have taken the silverware!
Shoot it and grill it.


Grilled squirrel! mmmn.
tell him to take his hat off at the table
It would never happen. Within 30 seconds max of entering my house, my cats would kill it.
You want something to drink, to help wash those peanuts down?
Kiss it it must be magical and I will turn into a unicorn


(Kidding about the last part)
Take it on the talk show circuit with me
I would say hey Scooter how ya been can i have some those Peanuts lol
Call my cat he would eat the squirrel.
Sit down with him and talk baseball-And call him Scooter
Wonder what the hell I was smoking.
Say ';Dang! I didn't know mom bought more peanuts!!!';
I don't have a bowl of peanuts.
Hug it.
I'd say, ';oh my gosh...and to think all this time I had you pegged for a gerbil';...then I'd proceed to offer him a medicine dropper full of beer.
catch it and sell it to a circus.
pour him some wine!!!!
thank my friend for the killer shrooms
build it a mini house to live in!
i'd change my medication

No comments:

Post a Comment